Veritech Systems continues to monitor and mitigate the COVID-19 Impact with the following intended actions.
1. Veritech is monitoring the current situation and government guidance on the Coronavirus outbreak, duty of care to our staff, suppliers, subcontractors and customers is of paramount importance and we felt it important to update you regarding our current position on coronavirus.
2. Our Senior Management are meeting daily to discuss our position in relation to changes to the Government advice, our customer’s needs and available resources.
3. We have contingency plans in place to ensure the continuity of security staff on our customer’s sites and in our 24/7 control Room. This includes maintaining our high standards of health & safety with a specific emphasis on lone working and emergency response.
4. Following advice from customers we have introduced an interim essential business travel policy to limit travel and business meetings which we will continue to monitor as the advice from Government evolves. Our policy covers:
5. Minimising travel to business meetings with subcontractors, suppliers, customers and other stakeholders.
6. Stopping the supply of security to any new events.
7. Postponing non-essential meetings at our offices and sites with subcontractors, suppliers, customers and other stakeholders (video/audio conference calls where possible).
8. Restricting all Visitors to our offices, with permission being granted on an individual basis by our H&S Director.
9. To ensure the safety of Veritech staff, visitors and our customers we need to ensure we all work together to minimise the effects of transmission, therefore we have put in place the following procedures:
10. Cleaning – additional cleaning is taking place at our offices, with the addition of hand sanitisers.
11. Staff training – a series of toolbox talks, information guides and meetings are being held to ensure our staff are equipped with the knowledge to work safely.
12. We will continue to communicate with you on a regular basis as Government advice gets updated, however rest assured that we are monitoring this closely and ensuring that we are as prepared as we can be.
13. Should you wish to discuss anything specific please contact a member of the Veritech management team on 02380 000 400.
Employees of the month Veritech constantly strives to provide the best possible service to our clients, this is only made a reality through our incredible staff who work hard to uphold our values. We’d like to recognise and thank the following staff for their contributions to the company .Cyril Ouatara Meet Cyrill Ouatara, our Officer of the Month for November. Cyrill is know as the happiest officer on site, always will to help anybody and always does so with a …
Veritech Systems continues to monitor and mitigate the COVID-19 Impact with the following intended actions. 1. Veritech is monitoring the current situation and government guidance on the Coronavirus outbreak, duty of care to our staff, suppliers, subcontractors and customers is of paramount importance and we felt it important to update you regarding our current position on coronavirus. 2. Our Senior Management are meeting daily to discuss our position in relation to changes to the Government advice, our customer’s needs and available …
CCTV is essential for commercial surveillance and security. A store break-in, employee emergency, health scare, or any other significant event could occur when you’re not looking. Only CCTV can catch everything the moment it happens. Getting started with video surveillance requires more than just installing a few cameras. There are also strict compliance regulations you need to follow. One of those compliance concerns is GDPR. GDPR stands for General Data Protection Regulation. It’s one of the most recent, and most …
A burglary takes place every 40 seconds in the UK. Don’t want to be part of the statistic? Then do your part to protect yourself!For one thing, you should always lock your door—don’t keep it open, even if you’re going out for just a few minutes. Consider installing motion sensor lights to deter criminals from targeting your property.Setting up a CCTV can help as well. If anything, it’s one of the best things that you can do.Thinking of installing them for your business? Want …
We’ve had a brilliant year and hope you have too. A look back at what we’ve been up to.We celebrated our 10 Year Anniversary. Finalists in the Solent Business Awards.We won the south South Coast Business Awards.In June Veritech became proud sponsors of the Solent Thrashers and AFC Totton.Internally we’ve changed our premises, opened our state of the art control room and begun working towards ISO 9001, hoping to achieve this Q2 2020. It doesn’t stop there, we can became a Pacesetters member …
(December 9, 2019) – Veritech Systems Ltd announced today that it has achieved a major milestone: 10 years of successful business operation. The security firm, originally launched by its two co-owners in Southampton, has grown into a security specialist powerhouse with over 60 employees with our new Head Offices located in Southampton. According to the Plimsoll Analysis business statistics report, only about 30% of all small businesses ever reach the 10-year mark. And whilst it’s an accomplishment for any company …