Fever Detection - The Intelligent Way
- Industry-Leading Accuracy. HiK's fever detection range of cameras use their proprietary compensation algorithm. Thanks to this, standalone thermal cameras achieve accuracy of ±0.5 or ±0.3 with a blackbody calibrator.
- AI Analytics Technology. Advanced computer simulation ensures only skin temperature is analysed on HiK fever detection cameras. Accurate readouts can be provided without asking staff or clients to remove headwear or masks.
- Maximise throughput and reduce costs at mobile or fixed screening stations, with one fixed camera capable of screening up to 1400 people an hour. This allows a smaller and more efficient team to operate without sacrificing security.
Veritech's Fever Screening Thermal Solutions
Fixed Thermal Cameras
Reliable Fever Detection
Fixed camera's are often employed at checkpoints and chokepoints, allowing high throughput and accurate detection. Data can be live streamed to a centralised location, 24/7 monitored or kept on a closed loop system monitored by a guard (elminating privacy concerns). Should an abnormal temperature be detected, outputs can be customised to site the individual requirements. This could be locking a usually open door, notifying a guard or sounding an alarm. Veritech is able to highly bespoke systems to suit indivudual requirements.
- Link with an existing system.
- Suitable for Coronavirus (COVID-19) Fever Detection.
- Remote support for all installations.
- High sensitivity thermal module with 384 x 288 resolution (bullet) 160 x 120 (dome).
- NETD is less than 40 mk (@25° C, F#=1.0).
- Leading thermal image processing technology: Adaptive AGC, DDE, 3D DNR.
- Reliable temperature detection alarm.
- High-quality optical module with 4 MP. resolution.
- Bi-spectrum image fusion, picture-in-picture preview.
Handheld Screening Camera
Portable Temperature Detection
Provides 30°C to 45°C temperature readings with an accuracy of ± 0.5 °C. Up to 5 hours of battery life with quick change, these can be used indefinitely over multiple shifts without the need to recalibrate constantly. Supports tripod mounting for measurement at distance and integration with PC monitoring software such as IVMS-4800, overall an incredibly versastile piece of technlology for early Coronavirus Detection.
Facial Recognition Entry Systems
Inbuilt Fever Screening with Mask Detection
Facial recognition terminals combine multiple authentication methods in to an easy to use system which can be installed standalone or part of a wider security solution. In order to help combat COVID-19 these include a temperature measuring range from 30°C to 45°C with an accuracy of ± 0.5 °C. Similarly, they are able to detect if a user is wearing a face mask or not, providing audio alerts and denying entry until one is fitted, helping to enforce workplace policies.
- Multiple Authentication Methods; Face, Temperature, Mask, Card, Pin.
- Easily Integrated to any existing magnetic or automatic door system.
- 50,000 face capacity with 50,000 card capacity.
- A simple and cost efficient upgrade to any access control system.
Temperature Measurement Walk-Through Detector
Fully adjustable Metal Detector with Fever Detection
This completely standalone system combines all the benefits of a fixed thermal detection camera with a configurable metal detector, utilising 28 detection zones for fast indentification of any items of concern. Our HiK Vision walkthrough detectors are compatible with black body calibrators for 0.1 degree accuracy and features built in people counting functions. The fully interactive LCD panel allows for finite metal detection adjustment, configurable to be set off by non ferrous metals or to allow certain item weights through, such as belt buckles and lighters.
Advanced Tech, Easy to Use
Make life safer not harder with Veritech Expertise.